Montréal CPMA Food Safety Forum
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
• Food Safety Forum will run from 8:30am–3:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
Le Westin Montréal
270, Saint-Antoine Ouest
Montréal, Québec H2Y 0A3
As a part of CPMA’s renewed food safety focus, we will be hosting a series of information sessions on the upcoming Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) and the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) which is now in force.
These information sessions will provide:
• An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives.
• A presentation by CPMA on the FSMA.
• A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
• An opportunity to interact with other CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
Should you have any questions please contact Jeff Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company / Organization
Do you have any food allergies that we should know about?
Do Not Fill This Out