Halifax CPMA Food Safety Forum
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
• The Food Safety Forum will run from 8:00am–5:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax
As a part of CPMA’s renewed food safety focus, we are hosting a series of information sessions on the upcoming Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) and the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) which is now in force.
These information sessions provide:
• An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives.
• A presentation by CPMA on the FSMA.
• A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
• An opportunity to interact with other CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
• DRC and the proposed CFIA regulatory requirement for a DRC membership.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jeff Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company / Organization
Do you have any food allergies that we should know about?
Do Not Fill This Out